Praise the Lord Beautiful Ones!
Yes you can. Yes you will. Yes, you are enough.
Sometimes, we need a gentle nudge or tap, a reminder, that we are forever connected to God’s love. We are made in the very image of that love—a love that is everlasting and unfailing. And as image bearers, it’s important that we speak from a place steeped in love, gentleness, acceptance and truth, not solely for others, but also for ourselves.
It’s important that we speak life, encouragement and declarations that reaffirm what we already know: God is able to do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20
Beautiful Ones, our words have power. Let’s use them to build us up, not tear us down. These seven declarations can help.
7 Declarations that Speak Life
- I declare God’s blessings over my life. His abundance is all around me.
- I declare that I will have a great week.
- I declare I will enjoy life, and that more abundantly, with family and friends.
- I declare that me and my family’s week be filled with love, peace, joy, and rest.
- I declare that God will give me the desires of my heart.
- I declare that God will make all my plans successful.
- I declare good health and inner healing for me and my family.
Remember, in Jesus you will always win in life!!
Blessings & love from my heart to yours,