Praise Lord All You People Of Hope
This week I want to encourage and establish some things in your life that would move you in a positive direction and make a huge difference in the way you see life’s challenges and situations as you hold onto your hope.
Children of God If you’ve been feeling a little hopeless and you know you’ve been looking only at the natural circumstances and negative things in your life, its’ time to switch your focus and hold on to your hope.
6 Reasons it’s important to cling to your anchor of hope
1. Hope brings eternal value – Proverbs 23:18 (NKJV) for surely there is a hereafter, And your hope will not be cut off.
This verse is telling us there is surely a future hope for us, and our hope will not be cut off. No matter what is going on around us—there is a future hope in Christ.
Eternal, as in having no beginning and no end in time; lasting forever.
2. Hope brings God’s plan for us, forward – For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord , thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11(NKJV)
This verse is saying that God knows the plans He has in mind for us, they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope.
3. Hope brings with it, faith! Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 (NKJV)
We don’t have to see Him to believe that He exists. The Spirit gives witness to our spirit that hope in God is a sure foundation that we can build our lives on.
4. Hope releases love. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 5:5 (NKJV)
This verse is saying Hope reveals the love of God that is within every believer. We are moved by the Spirit of God to show love to others in the hope that they will come to know Christ. Hope is the filter in which love is expressed in action and not just words.
5. Hope brings security. And you would be secure, because there is hope; Yes, you would dig around you, and take your rest in safety. Job 11:18 (NKJV)
This verse is telling us having hope will give you courage. You will be protected and will rest in safety. Hope in Christ means that you’re completely secure in God’s hand in this world. When the storms of life are raging, your anchor is the hope that God is in control.
6. Hope brings confidence. Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech. 2 Corinthians 3:12 (NKJV)
This verse is saying since we have such a hope, we can act with great confidence. We can come boldly to the throne of grace and seek God’s help because of hope.
Hold onto your hope!
Blessings & Love From My Heart To Yours,